I still need to write a longer bio. Briefly:
- I made Aztez with Ben Ruiz, a beat-em-up set in the Aztec empire.
- Before that, I ran Flashbang Studios, an independent game developer. We were most known for Blurst, a collection of free games.
- I previously co-chaired the Independent Games Festival, a long-running festival celebrating the best in independent game development.
- I advised the Independent Games Summit for 10 years, a 2-day conference embedded in the Game Developers Conference
- Long ago, I edited Fun-Motion, a site about physics-based games. It’s still online.
- I unicycle on occasion, and once upon a time, unicycled 300 miles through Africa